- ATP-Binding Cassette Transporters*
- Antigens, Neoplasm*
- Carcinoma, Squamous Cell/immunology*
- Extracellular Matrix Proteins/genetics*
- Genes, MHC Class I/genetics*
- Head and Neck Neoplasms/immunology*
- Histocompatibility Antigens Class I/genetics*
- Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1/genetics*
- Nerve Tissue Proteins/genetics*
- Tumor Suppressor Protein p53/genetics*
- Aged, 80 and over
- HLA-A Antigens/genetics
- HLA-B Antigens/genetics
- HLA-DR Antigens/analysis
- Melanoma-Specific Antigens
- Middle Aged
- Neoplasm Proteins/genetics
Screenshot from one of the EU-EBM e-learning modules. Screenshot showing the various audiovisual teaching modalities that are applied in the e-learning session to support self-directed...
- Delivery of Health Care, Integrated/organization & administration*
- Evidence-Based Medicine/education*
- Inservice Training/organization & administration*
- Problem-Based Learning/methods*
- Clinical Competence
- Education, Medical, Continuing
- International Cooperation
- Program Development
- Program Evaluation
Differential effects of Th1, monocyte/macrophage and Th2 cytokine mixtures on early gene expression for glial and neural-related molecules in central nervous system mixed glial cell cultures: neurotrophins, growth factors and structural proteins.
Effect of Th1 cytokines on microglia. CNS mixed glial cultures were incubated with Th1 cytokines or additional culture medium for 4 days. Cultures were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde...
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins/biosynthesis*/genetics
- Nerve Growth Factors/biosynthesis*/genetics
- Animals, Newborn
- Cell Culture Techniques
- Central Nervous System/cytology/metabolism
- Coculture Techniques
- Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental/physiology
- Th1 Cells/cytology/metabolism
- Th2 Cells/cytology/metabolism
The PRICE study (Protection Rest Ice Compression Elevation): design of a randomised controlled trial comparing standard versus cryokinetic ice applications in the management of acute ankle sprain [ISRCTN13903946].
Ultrasound images of lateral ankle. (a) Un-injured control. (b) Grade I sprain 7 days post injury. The hypoechoic zone between the markers (*) indicates an area of soft tissue swelling....
- Ankle Injuries/therapy*
- Emergency Medical Services/methods*
- Research Design*
- Sprains and Strains/therapy*
- Acute Disease
- Exercise Therapy
Lymphatic vessels (black arrows) were specifically stained with D2-40, an antibody against podoplanin (A, B, C, D), that did not stain blood vessels (arrow head). A (×100), B (×200),...
Cartoon representation of L. tarentolae HGPRT tertiary structure. The two monomers present in the crystal asymmetric unit are represented separately in the same orientation. Loops from...
- Hypoxanthine Phosphoribosyltransferase/antagonists & inhibitors/chemistry*/metabolism
- Binding Sites
- Crystallography, X-Ray
- Models, Molecular
- Protein Conformation
Expression of CCR2 mRNA and protein immunoreactivity in rat lumbar DRG ipsilateral to focal nerve demyelination. A) Lumbar DRG removed from vehicle-treated animals at POD7 did not exhibit...
- Demyelinating Diseases/metabolism*/pathology
- Receptors, Chemokine/antagonists & inhibitors/metabolism*
- Ganglia, Spinal/pathology
- In Situ Hybridization
- Rats, Sprague-Dawley
- Sciatic Nerve/metabolism/pathology
Digitising and fitting. An illustration of the nerve digitisation and fitting process. (a) Slice VM1195 from the Visible Man project with the sciatic nerve identified with a single point...
- Electric Stimulation Therapy/methods*
- Lower Extremity/innervation*/physiology
- Models, Neurological*
- Motor Neurons/physiology*
- Muscle, Skeletal/innervation*/physiology*
- Sciatic Nerve/physiology*
- Computer Simulation
- Electric Stimulation/methods
- Neural Conduction/physiology
- Synaptic Transmission/physiology
Two frames (a) and (b) from a real dynamic PET study used for the formation of a simulated dynamic PET phantom image series, (c). The TACs (d) from the study were used for the definition...
- Artificial Intelligence*
- Fluorodeoxyglucose F18*
- Image Enhancement/methods*
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted/methods*
- Neoplasms/radionuclide imaging*
- Positron-Emission Tomography/methods*
- Data Interpretation, Statistical
- Principal Component Analysis
- Reproducibility of Results
- Sensitivity and Specificity
Dendrogram of genetic relationship among all 915 bovine animals. Neighbor-joining tree based on the pairwise genetic distances between all animals estimated by the logarithm of the proportions...
Differential effects of Th1, monocyte/macrophage and Th2 cytokine mixtures on early gene expression for glial and neural-related molecules in central nervous system mixed glial cell cultures: neurotrophins, growth factors and structural proteins.Effect of Th1 cytokines on microglia. CNS mixed glial cultures were incubated with Th1 cytokines or additional culture medium for 4 days. Cultures were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde...
The PRICE study (Protection Rest Ice Compression Elevation): design of a randomised controlled trial comparing standard versus cryokinetic ice applications in the management of acute ankle sprain [ISRCTN13903946].Ultrasound images of lateral ankle. (a) Un-injured control. (b) Grade I sprain 7 days post injury. The hypoechoic zone between the markers (*) indicates an area of soft tissue swelling....
No MeSH data available.